SANITIZATION KILLS CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
The world is currently facing a common challenge: how can we quickly sanitize an area and prevent the spread of the Corona virus (COVID-19)?
The traditional method – the use wipes and other over the counter cleaning agents – present the following issues when attempting to clean and sanitize:
- Product Availability: Right now, it is nearly impossible to find disinfectant wipes or cleaning agents. Stores are running out of stock as soon as they open, and customers are being limited on the quantity of these items that they can purchase.
- Limitations: There are simply too many types of surfaces to clean – carpet, walls, wood, metal, etc., not to mention hard to reach areas. For example, is virtually impossible to sanitize between every wire of a shopping cart using a disinfectant wipe.
- Cost: Not only are chemicals and disinfectant wipes expensive , but they are also a major time burden when considering the time required to properly sanitize a surface.
Steam cleaning kills 99.9 percent of bacteria, germs and dust mites. This includes viruses such as COVID-19, bacteria (E. coli, Staphylococcus bacteria, Salmonella), other harmful micro-organisms, and surface molds. Water must be heated to 175 degrees Fahrenheit for it to effectively sanitize. Miracle Maintenance uses steam units which heat water above 212 degrees Fahrenheit – these high temperatures produce steam that kills viruses (Corona virus), bacteria, and germs in less than one second.
Steam can be used to clean nearly any hard or soft surface in your home or business. Some examples of surfaces and items that can be disinfected with steam include:
- Sealed flooring (hardwood, tile, natural stone, laminate, vinyl)
- Toilet and surrounding area
- Countertops, oven, stovetops, refrigerator
- Pet bedding, mattresses, upholstery
- Children’s toys
- Pantry shelves and laundry areas.
The following business can benefit greatly from steam sanitizing:
- Grocery Stores: surfaces in high traffic areas, especially shopping carts
- Restaurants: dining areas, kitchen, restrooms
- Fitness/Recreation Centers
- Park Play Areas (indoor and outdoor)
- Public Restrooms
- Any business in which people come into contact with shared surfaces that are contaminated by touch, sneeze or cough.
Miracle Maintenance is ready to help you to properly sanitize your home or business to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please call for a free estimate at 602-689-9049 or email email@example.com